Thursday, September 25, 2008

Web Sites

I promised that the era of multiple 12 hour days was done, but this week has proved me wrong. I feel like i haven't taken a break in weeks, but am getting things done, for sure!
The website is "just" ready for launch, and then i have to figure out wordpress well enough to give a blog site to 14 churches.
BUT...i can do all that without working 12 hours a day. We have this meeting of all clergy today, and i wanted so much to have this site live and ready to discuss at that, but it looks like my best laid plans and attempts are not going to happen. So the site will sit safe and sound on my hardrive a couple more days...bummer.
It seems the creator is bound and determined to force me to slow down to island pace, even in the business sense of things. I don't like that, i'm finding. I liked fast and furious, like some bad episode of the West Wing. But I'm getting the message, and doing my best. Thanks to anyone and everyone who prays for me and thinks of me, it can get pretty lonely in paradise. Don't forget that have an address for mail!

No comments: