Friday, September 5, 2008

Spinning Tires

I'm working on getting this Diocesan Site up and running again, and i'm not sure if i'm pushing too hard, or not hard enough. I've got emails out to all clergy saying, "hello, i'm here, what do you want from this website?" and am still tracking down old web guy and new web girl to have the old site shut down and the new site opened up to me, respectively.
we'll see how this goes, but i can't seem to escape a general sense that life right now is "not right" and I keep defaulting to a negative, complaining attitude...which annoys me even more.
Ironic

Also today I had lunch with Ivanne Farr, "the gem lady," and offered to help her with some pro bono design work. (no worries to those regularly are concerned with my giving work away...this will be in trade for training in the jewelry world) I'll be helping with an identity system for Rare Earth Studios, and a possible system for a "Pure Caribbean" network of indigenous fine artists (porcelain, linens, jewelry, ceramics, etc) She's also offered to take me to a store for some food shopping, so io don'thave to keep paying $20-30/day in restaurant food.

No comments: