Tuesday, October 7, 2008

im a moment, your perception can change

I received this letter from Bishop Tom Breidenthal in Southern Ohio. Every time I read it, I am shown how much a simple word of kindness and support can literally change a person's life:

Roger,
It’s great to hear from you. Sounds like you’re doing everything right. Please know you are constantly in our thoughts and prayers here [in Southern Ohio]. I want you to know that, because I can well imagine how lonely and out of the way you may feel. You are doing important work (systemic, not just reactive), and I’m proud of you.

+Tom

Wow. Try to write a letter like this to someone today, and see what happens to your Karma...

1 comment:

cafe.momus said...

roger-
just looked at the diocesan website..... looks really good!!!

peace and love
avsg